Palantir is the premier platform for collecting, manipulating and understanding information. Simply put, it's hard to deny that Palantir is the future of Intelligence. The platform has experienced widespread adoption in the commercial and government sectors and its penetration is expected to increase in the near future. However, for most organizations, migration to the platform presents complications. When these organizations need customized training and technical support on the Palantir platform, they come to Praescient Analytics.
Praescient Analytics is seeking talented Software Developers experienced in designing, writing, and implementing custom java helpers to be integrated into the Palantir platform. Engineers will work closely with analysts and operators, assisting in development of new methods and practices for deriving actionable intelligence.
If you have real experience in technical leadership, architecture and design, and product management, we would love to hear from you.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape a company's culture by defining how it delivers relevant technical services to its customers. More importantly, it's a venue to directly influence the utilization of the Palantir platform deployed or deploying to operational environments around the world. Help us stop reinventing analytic platforms and start solving problems.
- Nerf Herder: Utilize a range of open source technologies to acquire and transform heterogeneous data sources into Palantir compatible formats.
- Borg Leader: Assimilate new customers onto Palantir's platform, including the deployment, customization, and accreditation of solutions into client spaces
- Evangelist: Demonstrate the power of the platform to customers, and assist in tailoring the solution to meet their needs
- Sensei: Work closely with the Palantir team to train analysts, administrators, and developers on the Palantir Platform
- Mad Scientist: Assist analysts in the development of new technologies and techniques for exploiting information on the platform
- US Citizen (TS preferred, but not required)
- Enterprise Java (3-5 years)
- Oracle 10/11g (1-3 years)
- XML (Schema, Transformation, SOAP) (1-2 years)
- Comfortable on Unix/Linux Platforms (1+ years)
- Cloud Technologies: Apache Hadoop, Dynamic Provisioning and Virtualization
- Architectural Practices and Methodologies: DODAF, 4+1 View Model, UML
- Participation in Open Source Projects
- Active Software and Technology Blogger
- Professional Mentorship or Instruction in Development-related Topics
- Palantir Development
- Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive, Company Paid Healthcare Benefits for you and your family (We pay your premiums and deductibles)
- 401(k) & 4% matching (vested after 1 month)
- Travel & performance incentives
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus Federal holidays)
- $5k annual training allowance
- $500 annual book allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications