|Title:||Senior Technical Recruiter|
At Praescient Analytics, you join a team driven to revolutionize the way the world understands information. Our team of Analysts, Data Scientist, Developers and Engineers provide direct support to key organizations within the Commercial, Defense and Intelligence Communities. As a Senior Recruiter, you will impact the growth of the company by staffing expert Software Developers, Engineers, Intelligence Analysts and Data Scientists; positions that require high-level government security clearances. You will interact daily with Corporate Directors and C-Level Executives to learn and assist in full-lifecycle recruiting as well as Human Resource Management. Using unparalleled interpersonal skills, you will obtain skills that boraden Human Resources and provide excellent relations with Praescient team members, candidates, and the community at-large. Your creativity, ambition, and organization in recruiting and human resources will directly affect the way government agencies and large commercial companies make critical decisions.
- Develop and use proven recruiting strategies to fill job openings.
- Support Human Resources through full lifecycle recruiting and policy administration
- Apply expertise in technical/analytical recruiting to identify, engage, and hire candidates
- Manage corporate Applicant Tracking System and develop the system into the primary internal talent hiring source
- Attend conferences, association meetings, job fairs, and other networking events to build relationships, promote the firm, and develop an understanding of the regional employment market.
- Work closely with hiring managers, human resources and executive leadership to participate in planning activities to determine hiring needs, trends, and recruiting strategies.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for recruits throughout the interviewing process.
- Build a pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts.
- Track, analyze, and report candidate pipeline status, recruitment trends, and key performance indicators.
- Work with project managers to create and post job descriptions.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all aspects of a candidates hiring process
- Promote employee referral bonus program.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Must be a US Citizen and willing to provide authorization for company to conduct a background check prior to hire
- Very competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive, Company Paid Healthcare Benefits for you and your family (We pay your premiums and deductibles)
- 401(k) & 4% matching (fully vested after 1 month)
- Travel & performance incentives
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus Federal holidays)
- $500 annual book allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Eligibility in company Profit Sharing Plan
Praescient Analytics is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all
Employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
marital status, gender identity, national origin, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or status in the uniformed services of the United States, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or on any other basis which is protected under applicable law. This includes a commitment to provide a work environment that is free from all forms of illegal harassment including sexual harassment.
This covers all terms and conditions of employment including (but not limited to):
o Hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, or demotion of all job classifications;
o Recruiting, advertising or solicitation for employment;
o Treatment during employment;
o Rates of pay or other forms of compensation;
o Selection for training;
o Company sponsored social and recreational activities; and
o Layoff or termination
The general responsibility for ensuring compliance and continued implementation of Praescient
Analytics' policy is the HR Department. However, all Praescient employees share in the responsibility to foster a discrimination-free work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. Additionally, you should feel free to raise any concerns to management to the extent those are not being addressed.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US Citizenship Required.
Praescient Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested Candidates: Please forward your resume to email@example.com and please visit our website to apply online at praescientanalytics.com